Alpha Omicron Pi Fraternity (AOII) was founded on January 2, 1897 at Barnard College of Columbia University in New York City. The ideals of sincerity, service, and friendship provide the foundation for AOII. As one of our founders Stella George Stern Perry explained, "We cared so profoundly for one another that we unconsciously desired a society based upon original feeling... We felt that as love never faileth, a future on that foundation was assured."
The Denver Alumnae Chapter was chartered May 16th, 1927. We look forward to celebrating 100 years of sisterhood, philanthropy, networking, friendship, and community in spring 2027!
2023 -2024 Chapter Goals
* 100 Dues-Paying members by our 100th anniversary in 2027
* Have 40 alumnae attend 2024 Founders' Day Luncheon
* Fill a table at the 2024 Panhellenic Scholarship Luncheon
* Raise $1,000 at Strike Out Arthritis
* Increase connectedness with Epsilon Gamma chapter through networking, mentorship, and coordinated philanthropy events